We have purposely kept the following guidance as brief as possible.
For more in-depth information, the UK Government and
NHS UK website have more details.
As long as the CoronaVirus is still present, we ask you to please follow the following guidance.
There are some Do's and Don't's we would like you to observe
Please do NOT come along to the meeting if, at any time between now and the meeting:
- You have, or suspect you have any of the corona virus symptoms (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste).
- If you have had a positive PCR or lateral flow test.
If you can:
Please have a lateral flow test on the Thursday, Friday or the day of the meeting.
If COVID-19 positive, DON'T come.
- Please bring a mask with you.
- Masks are no longer mandatory. However, do feel free to wear one if this makes you feel safer.
For others, please bring one with you (unless exempt) and consider wearing it if talking to someone who has chosen to wear a mask.
Please bring your own hand sanitiser to use if you wish to do so.
- Distancing is not mandatory, but the tables will be spread out more than usual and we ask people to be respectful of personal space.
- If there's a queue at the entrance, please observe social distancing.
- Think about space, particularly in the kitchen.
- DON'T stay in the kitchen to chat. Please move into the hall.
- Doors and windows will be open throughout the evening to help ventilation.
Take care of your mental health
Times are getting better but your mental health needs exercise just like your physical one. If you are find things difficult, there is help available.
NHS Mental Health Crisis website.